Example cable carrier applications (above): Storage-and-retrieval systems for high-bay warehouses, indoor cranes, industrial gates, work stations. Other application areas: Sewage treatment plants, camera systems, sliding doors, control cabinets, measuring equipment, studio equipment, conveyor systems.
1. Separated upper and lower runs mean there is no friction between the two and power consumption is reduced
2. Winglets hold the cable carrier in place
3. Polymer spring elements work to cushion movement inside the guide channel and lower noise
4. Integrated strain relief securely fixes cables in place
5. Universal connection via three T-Slots
6. The cable carrier is attached by roller cart on the moving end (gliding or locking possible)
7. Can also be used in the opposite direction, which means two separate travels are possible
Before: Lower run glides on itself. For long travels, larger cable carriers are needed.
Today: Micro flizz® means a small cable carrier can be self-guided. Friction is reduced by a factor of 3 compared with conventional systems.
More than 100,000 products available! Open Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 8:00 pm EST.
No minimum order