1. Limited torsion tolerance
2. Large pins for long service life
3. Cable-friendly interior
4. Integrated strain relief option
5. “E” Series features split crossbar along the outer radius
6. “Z” Series features split crossbar along the inner radius
7. Dirt-repellent exterior
8. Very easy to fill - cables only have to be pushed in
9. Interior separation possible
10. 1-, 2- or 3-chamber system available
11. Patented push button principle holds the links together
Inner widths:1 x 2.95 (75 mm)Bending radii R: 2.95 up to 11.81 (75 - 300 mm)Pitch: 2.64 (67 mm) per link = 5 links/ft (15/m)
* The required installation clearance is HF = H + 1.57 (40 mm) (in the case of 1.68 lbs/ft (2.5 kg/m) additional load) If extremely restricted space is available, please consult us.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving End , B=Fixed EndPitch: 2.64 (67 mm) per linkLinks per ft: 5 (15/m)Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Dependency of the unsupported length on the additional loadX axis: Unsupported length in ft FLB/FLGY axis: Additional load in lbs/ftLower scale: Length of travel S in ftFLB = unsupported with permissible sagFLG = unsupported with straight upper run
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
2 variants of mounting brackets
3 widths and 7 bending radii
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Option 1 – mounting brackets "pivoting"
Option 2 - mounting brackets "locking"
Data protection declaration