1.Integratable strain relief2.Cable-friendly interior3.Large pins - long service life4.Dirt-repellent5.Small divisions, smooth operation6.Snap-open on the left and right7. Chamfered opening - easy assembly8.Dual stop dog system
Inner widths Bi: 1.5 up to 4.06 (38 - 103 mm)Bending radii R: 2.17 up to 9.84 (55 - 250 mm)Pitch: 1.09 (27.8 mm) per link = 11 links/ft (36/m)
* The required installation clearance is HF = H + 0.98 (25 mm) (in the case of 1.01 lbs/ft (1.5 kg/m) additional load) If extremely restricted space is available, please consult us.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving End , B=Fixed EndPitch: 1.09 (27.8 mm) per linkLinks per ft: 11 (36/m)Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Dependency of the unsupported length on the additional loadX axis: Unsupported length in ft FLB/FLGY axis: Additional load in lbs/ftLower scale: Length of travel S in ftFLB = unsupported with permissible sagFLG = unsupported with straight upper run
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
3 variants of interior separation
2 variants of mounting brackets
Diverse strain-relief elements are possible
4 widths and 9 bending radii
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Option 1. Separators
For purely vertical interior separation, use can be made of the slotted separators from variants 2 and 3. Selection of the separator can be made dependent on retro-fitting requirements.
1. Polymer mounting brackets "pivoting"
2. Polymer mounting brackets "locking"
Aluminium "Super Trough" - Basic Version
Guide trough "Super-Alu", "Heavy Duty"
Guide troughs made of steel
1. Trough side parts, aluminium, 6.56 ft (2 m)
2. Glide bar, plastic, 6.56 ft (2 m)
3. Plastic glide strips*, sidewise, 6.56 ft (2 m)
4. Bottom clamp
5. C-profile, steel galvanized
6. Screw M6 x 16
7. Sliding nut M6
8. Interface connector, plastic
*without glide stripes on request
Aluminum "Super Trough"- the igus® standard
The Aluminum "SuperTrough" is a modular guide trough system for long travels (when E-Chains® glide on themselves, as per sketch). Aluminum
"SuperTrough" is available in low cost "basic versions" and can be upgraded for heavy duty applications. This universal usage makes it the
igus® recommended new standard trough system.
1. Interface connector
2. Polymer glide bar
3. Bottom clamp
4. Glide strip
1. Trough side parts, aluminum, 6.56 ft (2 m)
3. Glide strips*, plastic, 6.56 ft (2 m)
9. Bracket "Heavy Duty"
10. Silencer profile, rubber
11. Screw M6 x 20
*without glide strips on request
1. Aluminium profile
3. Heavy Duty bracket
6. Silencer profile
1. Guide trough (blue)2. Glide bar (black)3. Assembly set (red)4. Individual fastening without C-profile5. Length of profile rail
+ Easy assembly with installation sets+ 2-part design - adaptable to chain widths+ Very stable+ Economical+ Large selection
Guide trough without glide bars part no. 92-30, guide trough with glide bars part no. 92-31
Installation sets as a joint connection part no. 92-50. XX
Data protection declaration