igus, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative polymer machinery components, such as cable carrier systems, bearings and linear guides. We are a global company with regional sales offices throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
We are currently looking for an energetic, highly motivated Industrial Customer Service Representative to join our North American Headquarters located in East Providence, RI. This position works in a fast-paced environment and is responsible for responding to customer inquiries regarding company products, processing customer email, phone or fax orders, keeping records of customer orders, conversations, and complaints and checking availability of stock and shipping dates.
- Office employees Working-From-Home are continuing this option through December 31, 2022, with a good chance it will become part of our culture
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience (previous experience in a manufacturing environment or business to business setting is preferred)
- The ideal candidate will be able to start upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug test and background check
- Candidates should be attentive and have strong organizational and communication skills
- Data entry skills, multi-tasking and customer focus is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full time position working Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 6pm
- Competitive hourly rate starting at $18.00
- Potential to earn additional $7500 per year in performance bonuses
- 100% company paid health insurance (HSA plan)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-the-job training
If interested, please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and submit a resume.