Selective laser sintering (SLS) material: iglidur® i10-PL
With iglidur i10, a chemical-resistant laser sintering material was developed, which is characterised by high ductility and low moisture absorption.
Due to food compliance, iglidur i10 is also suitable for applications in packaging and food industry.
iglidur i10 is an ideal material for weight-saving, functional, components with elastic specifications.When to use it?
When not to use it?
- For high demands on chemical resistance
- When the application requires a food grade material
- For elastic component properties
- For applications under water or with high humidity (→ iglidur i8-ESD)
- If components with ESD specifications are required (→ iglidur i8-ESD)
- For all types of applications where low friction and high wear resistance are important
- When components with high mechanical strength are required, especially gear applications (→ iglidur i3-PL)
- If the application temperature is higher than 60°C in the long term (→ iglidur i3-PL)