iglide®-polymer bearing with lip seal
Easy and quick to fit polymer bushing made from iglide® J (JDSM) or iglide® V400 (VDSM) with an integrated rotary lip seal for the rotary shaft. Protects against dust, dirt, and all depressurized liquids.
Bearing seal combinations for other applications upon request.
- Operating temperature range like iglide® J
- Coefficient of friction only 10% higher than in iglide® J
- Wear values very much identical to iglide® J
- Reduced space requirement and easy, fast installation
- temperatures up to 302 °F
- Material: iglide® J
- High temperature option VATM, iglide® V400
|When to use it?|
- When the penetration of dirt and water spray should be prevented
- When only a small installation space is available in the axial direction
- When an existing seal should be integrated in a plain bearing
|When not to use?|
- When pressurized media should be sealed
- When a permanent tensioned seal is required
Please contact us if you want to combine your seal with an iglide® bearing. We will support you with the design, will check the integration and create an appropriate solution.