1. KMA, flanged and angled mounting brackets available
2. Combinations of varying bending radii and moving axes
3. Completely enclosed4. Protection against dirt and chips
5. Cost efficient design for complex movements
6. Assembling and separating at any given point
7. High tensile strength
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
Travel: S Pitch: 0.52 (13.3 mm) Links per ft: 23 (1 ft)(76/m (1011 mm)) Dimensions E: 0.39 (10 mm) Ba: 1.02 (26 mm) Chain length: S/2 + K
Dependency of the unsupported length on the additional load X axis: Unsupported length in ft FLB/FLG Y axis: Additional load in lbs/ft Lower scale: travel S in ft FLB = Unsupported with permitted sag FLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
Hint: Unsupported lengths for single-axis movement only!
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
2 mounting bracket options
Several bending radii
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Option 1 mounting bracket flange
Option 2 angle mounting bracket
Data protection declaration