1.KMA-mounting brackets2.Mounting brackets, locking or pivoting form3.R76: Swivelable and removable lid4.R76: Removable bottom lids5.Combinable tube and chain6.Strain relief integratable in AE7.22/23: Removable crossbars on both sides
Inner widths radii Bi: 1.57 up to 11.81 (40 - 300 mm)Bending radii R: 2.17 up to 9.84 (55 - 250 mm)Pitch: 1.81 (46 mm) per link = 7 links/ft (22/m)
* The required installation clearance is HF = H + 1.57 (40 mm) (in the case of 0.67 lbs/ft (1 kg/m) additional load) If extremely restricted space is available, please consult us.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving End , B=Fixed EndPitch: 1.81 (46 mm) per linkLinks per ft: 7 (22/m)Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Dependency of the unsupported length on the additional loadX axis: Unsupported length in ft FLB/FLGY axis: Additional load in lbs/ftLower scale: Length of travel S in ftFLB = unsupported with permissible sagFLG = unsupported with straight upper run
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
2 variants of mounting brackets
Diverse possibilities of interior separation
14 widths and 9 bending radii
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
1. Separators Separators can be positioned at any point in the chain cross-section and are movable. The standard separator Art. No 2201 is used for vertical division. Its recesses also allow it to be used for the formation of simple vertical/horizontal divisions. In the case of side-mounted Energy Chains®, spacers can be used to prevent crossbars from sliding together.
2. Shelving This possibility proves useful when many thin cables with similar or identical diameters are employed. Separator 2201 through which the continuous shelves are inserted acts as the base. If a shelf only requires lateral fixtures, side plate 2203 is used in the case of the Energy Chain® 220/22/23.
3. Shelves This possibility is useful if many cables with widely differing diameters are employed. When planning interior separation by means of shelves, a minimum one-sided distance of 0.39 (10 mm) to the side wall of the chain link must be included. Separator 2202 is used for vertical division as well as accommodation of the shelves 2200.XXX (XXX = width of the shelf). Side plate 2204 accommodates the shelves directly on the side part.
1. KMA "pivoting"
2. KMA "locking"
Guide troughs made of steel
1. Guide trough (blue)2. Glide bar (black)3. Assembly set (red)4. Individual fastening without C-profile5. Length of profile rail
+ Easy assembly with installation sets+ 2-part design - adaptable to chain widths+ Very stable+ Economical+ Large selection
Guide trough without glide bars part no. 99-30, guide trough with glide bars part no. 99-31
Installation sets as a joint connection part no. 95-50. XX
Data protection declaration