Rail sizes: 10 mm (rail width 40 mm and 74 mm), 16 mm (rail width 58 mm) and 20 mm (rail width 82 mm)
DryLin® W linear guides offer perfectly balanced friction for getting the shots you want.
They are also extremely quiet and require zero oil, affording you hassle-free production.
DryLin® W used as a camera slider
DryLin® W assembly instructions
1. Perfectly balanced frictionGet that feel you are looking for
2. Quiet OperationPlastic liners are quieter and better at vibration dampening than metal rollers or thin PTFE-lined parts
3. No metal-on-metal contact if scratchedUnlike PTFE-lined parts, DryLin® will not peel
4. No oil neededAlthough OK to use 3-IN-ONE if you want to try it out
5. 8-bolt designPrevents misalignment
6. Modular Easily add DryLin® rolling bearings, clamps, and adjustable bearings.
Now you can use your Amazon.com account to purchase pre-assembled units and pay immediately with a credit card of your choice*.
*Continental United States and Canada only
Bearing housings are available in zinc (standard) or aluminum (lightweight) with the option of adjustable clearance or hand clamps for low-duty locking or to add drag to the system.
Belts and leadscrew-driven units are also available with the DryLin® SLW and ZLW series.
More than 100,000 products available! Open Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 8:00 pm EST.
No minimum order