1. KMA mounting brackets with 'all-round' attachment possibility2.Mounting brackets, locking or pivoting form3. Ideal ratio between inner and outer dimensions4.Integratable strain relief5. Removable crossbars on both sides
Inner widths Bi: 1.97 up to 15.75 (50 - 400 mm)Bending radii R: 5.31 up to 19.68 (135 - 500 mm)Pitch: 3.58 (91 mm) per link = 4 links/ft (11/m)
* The required installation clearance is HF = H + 1.97 (50 mm) (in the case of 1.34 lbs/ft (2 kg/m) additional load) If extremely restricted space is available, please consult us.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving End , B=Fixed EndPitch: 3.58 (91 mm) per linkLinks per ft: 4 (11/m)Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Dependency of the unsupported length on the additional loadX axis: Unsupported length in ft FLB/FLGY axis: Additional load in lbs/ftLower scale: Length of travel S in ftFLB = unsupported with permissible sagFLG = unsupported with straight upper run
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
31 widths and 7 bending radii
2 variants of mounting brackets
Diverse possibilities of interior separation
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Separators can be positioned at any point in the chain cross-section. The standard separator part no. 407 acts as a secure support by virtue of its wide base, even in the case of thick cables/hoses All separators are movable and can be locked into position by means of spacers in the case of "side-mounted" applications, for example. Note: The available inner height is reduced by 0.08 (2 mm) per spacer, i.e. and can amount to 0.16 (4 mm) in the case of spacers installed on both sides. In order to avoid this, the parts can also be mounted on the snap-open crossbar from outside.
The various elements of the interior separation kit allow vertical as well as horizontal division of the Energy Chains®. Side-plates and shelves form the basic framework of a rack system. On a height grid of 0.28 (7 mm), shelves of different widths can be arranged in 7 stages. Assignments are recommended in the chapter titled "Design specifications".
1. KMA "pivoting"
2. KMA "locking"
Guide trough "Super-Alu", "Basic"
Guide trough "Super-Alu", "Heavy Duty"
Guide troughs made of steel
Components, trough "Basic":
1. Trough side parts, aluminum, 6.56 ft. (2m)
2. Glide bar, plastic, 6.56 ft. (2m)
3. Glide strips, plastic, 6.56 ft. (2m) (without
glide strips on request)
10. Optional: Silencer profile, rubber
Components, installation set:
4. Bottom clamp, aluminum
5. profile rail, steel galvanized
6. Screw M8 x20
7. Sliding nut M8
8. Interface connector, plastic
Aluminum "Super Trough"- the igus® standard
The Aluminum "SuperTrough" is a modular guide trough system for long travels (when E-Chains® glide on themselves, as per sketch). Aluminum
"SuperTrough" is available in low cost "basic versions" and can be upgraded for heavy duty applications. This universal usage makes it the
igus® recommended new standard trough system.
1. Interface connector
2. Polymer glide bar
3. Bottom clamp
4. Glide strip
1. Trough side parts, aluminum, 6.56 ft (2 m)
2. Glide bar, plastic, 6.56 ft (2 m)
3. Glide strips*, plastic, 6.56 ft (2 m)
5. C-profile, steel galvanized
7. Sliding nut M8
9. Bracket "Heavy Duty"
10. Silencer profile, rubber
11. Screw M8 x 25
*without glide strips on request
1. Aluminium profile
3. Heavy duty bracket
6. Silencer profile
1. Guide trough (blue)2. Glide bar (black)3. Assembly set (red)4. Individual fastening without C-profile5. Length of profile rail
+ Easy assembly with installation sets+ 2-part design - adaptable to chain widths+ Very stable+ Economical+ Large selection
Guide trough without glide bars part no. 94-30, guide trough with glide bars part no. 94-31
Installation sets as a joint connection part no. 94-50. XX
Data protection declaration