iglide® H1 | Endurance runner with high media resistance
- High wear resistance in extreme ambient conditions
- Very low coefficient of friction
- High resistance to temperature and chemicals
- For under bonnet applications
- Dry-running and maintenance-free
- Standard range from stock
iglide® H1 is the first choice when long life is required in extreme environmental conditions. Extreme wear resistance is coupled with excellent resistance to temperature and chemicals – not only in the packaging and foodstuff industries or the automotive industry. Typical application areasBeverage production & packagingVending machinesPackagingTextile manufacturing
You will find plenty of additional application areas here: Browse all Industries
Tolerances and measurement system
|When to use it?
- When extreme service life is required under the influence of temperature and humidity
- When low coefficients of friction at high temperature are important
- When normal aggressive cleaning is required (splashes, steam blasting)
- When the bearings are used in the engine compartment
|When not to use?
- When high surface pressures occur
- When the best universal chemical resistance is required
- When a cost-effective high temperature bearing is required, not the ideal wear resistance
- When an FDA-compliant plain bearing with high temperature resistance is required
Use our filter options to find the most suitable product
The installation dimensions and tolerances of the iglide® plain bearings are a function of the material and wall thicknesses. For each material, the moisture absorption and the thermal expansion are imperative. Plain bearings with low moisture absorption can be designed with a minimal amount of tolerance. For wall thickness, the rule is: the thicker the bearings are, the larger the tolerances must be.Testing methods Assembly
iglide® bearings are press-fit bearings. The inner diameter adjusts only after press-fit in the proper housing bore with a recommended tolerance. The before press-fit oversized dimension can be up to 2% of the inner diameter. In this manner, the secure press-fitting of the bearing is achieved. Axial or radial shifts in the housing are also prevented.
Certificates and standards