1. “Zipper” fast opening and closing
2. Small pitch for low-noise, smooth operation
3. For high acceleration
5. Zipper lids can be separated and joined at each link
6. Protection against dirt and chips
7. Mounting bracket with integrated strain relief
8. Smallest zip-open Energy Tube
Inner widths Bi: 0.39 up to 1.97 (10 - 50 mm)Bending radii R: 1.5, 1.89 (38, 48 mm)Pitch: 0.79 (20 mm) per link = 16 links/ft (50/m)
* The required installation clearance is HF = H + 0.39 (10 mm) (in the case of 0.13 lbs/ft (0.2 kg/m) additional load) If extremely restricted space is available, please consult us.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving End , B=Fixed EndPitch = 0.79 (20 mm) Links/ft = 16 (50/m)Tube length = S/2 + K
Dependency of the unsupported length on the additional loadX axis: Unsupported length in ft FLB/FLGY axis: Additional load in lbs/ftLower scale: Length of travel S in ftFLB = unsupported with permissible sagFLG = unsupported with straight upper run
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Mounting bracket with and without tiewrap plate
Smallest energy tube with zip-open
6 widths and 2 bending radii
Quicksnap: The complete unit can be detached manually
Quickfix: Mounting bracket with dowel
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
1. Mounting brackets – Option 1 "Polymer, one-piece", locking
060-10-12 - 060-20-12:
Center bores only
060-30-12 – 060-50-12:
Outer bores only
Data protection declaration