1. “Zipper” fast opening and closing
2. Small pitch for low-noise, smooth operation
3. Protection against dirt and chips
4. iF-Design Award Winner
6. Zipper lids can be separated and joined at each link
7. For high acceleration
8. Mounting bracket with integrated strain relief
9. Small zip-open Energy Tube
Inner widths Bi: 0.39 up to 1.97 (10 - 50 mm)Bending radii R: 1.89, 2.95, 3.94 (48, 75, 100 mm)Pitch: 0.79 (20 mm) per link = 16 links/ft (50/m)
* The required installation clearance is HF = H + 0.59 (15 mm) (in the case of 0.2 lbs/ft (0.3 kg/m) additional load) If extremely restricted space is available, please consult us.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving endB=Fixed endPitch = 0.79 (20 mm) Links/ft = 16 (50/m)Tube length = S/2 + K
Dependency of the unsupported length on the additional loadX axis: Unsupported length in ft FLB/FLGY axis: Additional load in lbs/ftLower scale: Length of travel S in ftFLB = unsupported with permissible sagFLG = unsupported with straight upper run
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Mounting bracket with and without tiewrap plate
Small energy tube with zip-open
6 widths and 3 bending radii
Quicksnap: The complete unit can be detached manually
Quickfix: Mounting bracket with dowel
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
1. Mounting brackets – Option 1 "Polymer, one-piece", locking
080-10-12 - 080-20-12:
Center bores only
080-30-12 – 080-50-12:
Outer bores only
Data protection declaration