1. Each chain link is made more rigid due to four opening crossbars,
and consequently provides a great unsupported length
2. Crossbars are removable along both radii
3. Stop dog with "brake" for noise reduction
4. Optimized glide pads with lateral wear allowance
5. Wide, rounded plastic crossbars - cable friendly
6. Dirt-repellent exterior
8. Energy Chain® available with reverse bending radii
9. Tongue and groove for more stability
Inner widths Bi: 3.94 to 22.17 (100 - 563 mm)Bending radii R: 325 up to 1000Pitch: 2.64 (67 mm) per link = 2 links/ft (4/m)
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 3.94 (100 mm) (for 3.36 lbs/ft (5 kg/m) additional load) Please consult us if space is particurlarly restricted.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=moving endB=fixed endPitch: 9.84 (250 mm) per linkLinks per ft: 2 (4/m)Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Dependency of the unsupported length on the additional loadX axis: Unsupported length in ft FLB/FLGY axis: Additional load in lbs/ftLower scale: travel S in ftFLB = Unsupported with allowed sagFLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
from 10 m up to max. 75 m
Chain length = S/2+K2
Long travel - gliding (up to max. 75m)
Here the upper run of the E-Chain® is used on the lower run in the gliding application with a guide trough. We recommend the project planning of such a system to be undertaken by our technicians. For travels between 4 and 10 m we recommend a larger unsupported E-Chain®.
A1 = Moving end
A2 = Fixed end
A3 = guid trough with glide bar
A4 = guid trough without glide bar
A5 = total langth guide trough
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Steel mounting brackets
35 widths and 8 bending radii
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
1. Separators and spacers
igus® separators are mounted every 2nd chain link as standard!
Please observe minimum gap to the side links! e-chain®: 6 mm Shelves separator 350.1
For a vertical separation with 450.X in 3 levels. Horizontal crossbars 450.X
For a horizontal separation in connection with retaining clips and separators. Horizontal crossbars can be arranged in 3 levels in different widths.
Steel guide troughs
1. Guide trough (blue)2. Gliding rails (black)3. Assembly set (red)4. Individual fastening without C profile5. Length of rail profiles
+ Simple assembly through assembly sets+ 2-part version - adjustable to the chain width+ Very stable+ Cost effective+ Large selection
Guide trough without glide bars part No. 90.30, guide trough with glide bars part no. 90.31
Assembly sets as butt joint part no. 90.50. XX
Data protection declaration