The food conformity declarations and data sheets for the iglide® i151-PF can be found in the download area.
Easy-to-process, abrasion-resistant filament for the printing of food grade components in blue
The iglide® i151 tribofilament is suitable for the printing of components with high wear resistance, as the material is filled with solid lubricants. It was specifically developed for use in the food and packaging industry: the printed components conform to FDA and EU Regulation 10/2011 and the blue color ensures the required optical detectability. iglide® i151 is also an all-rounder material, and due to its good mechanical properties (strength, toughness, layer adhesion) it is suitable for most applications and 3D printers. It can be processed just as easily as standard PLA and PETG filaments. iglide® i151 has comparable mechanical specifications as iglide® i150, by far the most frequently used igus® filament. There are restrictions in terms of the maximum permanent application temperature of 65°C and for highly dynamic applications. With the Bonding agent for tribofilaments
iglidur i151 can be processed on conventional print bed surfaces (e.g. glass).When to use it?
When do I not need it?Adhesive film for the print bed
- If the application requires a food grade material according to FDA or EU 10/2011
- When an optically detectable material is required
- For applications with low or medium surface speeds (safe up to 0.2 m/s, test for higher speeds)
- If you are looking for an easy to process tribofilament that can be processed on any 3D printer
- If I have a 3D printer without a heated print bed
necessary if the print bed is not heated.
Please note the processing instructions of the iglidur i151-PF 3D printing filament in the download area.Learn more about 3D printing with high-performance polymers at igus