Especially in agricultural applications, you need solutions that can stand up to rough conditions, such as dirt, dust, heat, shock and edge loads. igus® makes this possible with its cable carriers and plastic bearings that are characterized by their outstanding resilience and long service life. These products are used for instance in tractors, disc harrows, fertilisers, hay rakes, field sprayers, seed drills and other agricultural equipment. In many applications, metallic bushings or recirculating ball bearing guides can be replaced by self-lubricating polymer plain bearings. Increase efficiency and save costs now.
1) iglide® J bearings in mirror adjustment mechanisms
2) drylin® W guide carriages in motor adjustment mechanisms
3) drylin® W linear guides in backrest adjustment mechanisms
4) iglide® G bearings in steering columns
5) triflex® 3D e-chain® in controls
6) igubal® double joints in hydraulic valve connections
7) drylin® W linear guides in backrest adjustment mechanisms
8) drylin® W linear guides in armrest adjustment mechanisms
9) E2 cable carrier and chainflex® cables in seat adjustment mechanisms
Interested in how to set up a fastening system for computers in the driver cabin of a tractor? Read more in this excerpt from provi magazine
Vibration dampening and load-bearing clevis joints used in a fertiliser spreader AXIS 50.1 W. Realised to date: more than 10 years of service life at a temperature of -20°C and a block load of 4,000 N.
The company igus® has been successfully collaborating with the company Lemken, since 2008. Numerous devices from Lemken are equipped with igus® plain bearings, among others, the cultivator Karat 9.
This disc harrow can easily be adapted to any width. The drylin® R liner used in the sliding bearing of the disc harrow is maintenance-free, precise, durable and very load-bearing, thus guaranteeing a long service life.
The iglide® Z plain bearing used in this planting machine was more cost-effective than the use of an axial bearing and is also dust-resistant, moisture-resistant and self-lubricating.
Maintenance-free and resistant to dust and dirt, the iglide® G plain bearings are used in bale trimming machines of the company Optimal-Vetrieb Opitz GmbH.
The company Agrobot based in Spain uses the E-Z e-chain® cable carriers for this harvester, which are maintenance-free and cost-effective.
Agricultural and Construction Industry Sales Manager
Monday to Friday from 8 am - 8 pm