Long travel distances always pose special requirements on an e-chain system®. From a certain point, the upper run needs the potential to glide on the lower run or on glide bars. Moreover the e-chain system® requires guidance's to prevent a lateral offset. In most cases this is ensured by a guide trough. There are also applications in which a guide trough is not required due to optical or spatial conditions. In order to cover this gap, igus® developed the autoglide system in 1995. autoglide e-chains® are self-aligning plastic cable carriers, which can dispense with guide troughs up to 164 ft travel. You save purchase and installation costs and can keep tracks in the hall free for forklifts or industrial trucks.
1. Practical: traversable floor guide
2. Reliable tracking : Assembled gliding tab feeds the e-chain®
3. Smooth operation: Offset tracking of upper and lower run
4. Guided reliably: Comb-like autoglide crossbars
5. Versatile: KMA circumferential mounting