With the so-called 7th axis as linear adjustment, the radius of action of robots is extended allowing them to become much more flexible in their applications. The drylin® ZLW-20 belt-driven actuator is ideally suited as a wide low-profile linear axis. For this axis, 2 adapter kits are now available for the direct connection of robots, robolink DP, robolink DCi as well as universal robots with UR CAP integration. The ZLW-20 belt-driven actuator can be delivered ready for connection with the matching adapter kit or the adapter kit supplied separately. Further strokes up to 6000mm are possible on request.
- Connection via linear carriage of the ZLW-20 modular axis
- Compatible with the robolink DP
- Stroke lengths up to 3000mm
- Drive: stepper motor NEMA23XL with 5 gearbox
- Adapter kit including suitable e-chain systems®
- Kinematics can be controlled via the 7th axis function in the igus robot control
- Test the control system free of charge in advance here: Robot Control Software (iRC)