iglide® J200 | Specially for aluminum shafts
- Very long service life with hard anodized aluminum
- Low coefficients of friction
- Low wear
- For low to medium loads
- Lubrication and maintenance-free
iglide® J200 is the result of the development of extremely low friction plain bearing materials. When using plain bearings in linear motion, friction can be critical. Many materials can give low coefficients of friction under high loads, but this material can give excellent friction values even at low loads. Typical application areasVending machines
You will find plenty of additional application areas here: Browse all Industries
Tolerances and measurement system
|When to use it?
- For applications with anodized aluminum shafts
- When lowest coefficients of friction are required
- When it comes to high service life with low loads
|When not to use?
Use our filter options to find the most suitable product
- For steel shafts
- When temperatures are continuously higher than +194 °F
- When a cost-effective universal bearing is required
The installation dimensions and tolerances of the iglide® plain bearings are a function of the material and wall thicknesses. For each material, the moisture absorption and the thermal expansion are imperative. Plain bearings with low moisture absorption can be designed with a minimal amount of tolerance. For wall thickness, the rule is: the thicker the bearings are, the larger the tolerances must be.Testing methods Assembly
iglide® bearings are press-fit bearings. The inner diameter adjusts only after press-fit in the proper housing bore with a recommended tolerance. The before press-fit oversized dimension can be up to 2% of the inner diameter. In this manner, the secure press-fitting of the bearing is achieved. Axial or radial shifts in the housing are also prevented.
Certificates and standards