iglide® A350 | The endurance runner at higher temperatures in the food sector
- Compliant with EC directive 10/2011 EC
- For use with temperatures up to +356 °F
- For medium and high loads
- Equally good for both oscillating and rotating applications
- Dry-running and maintenance-free
- Standard range from stock
iglide® A350 bearings are made for practically all loads in food and packaging machinery. Even high loads, often seen in lifting equipment, are taken easily and the bearings work flawlessly without any external lubrication. Typical application areasFood production and packagingBeverage production & packagingMedical technology
You will find plenty of additional application areas here: Browse all Industries
Tolerances and measurement system
|When to use it?
- When FDA compliance is required
- If wear-resistance and FDA-conformance is necessary at high loads
- If the bearing is use in acid environment
|When not to use?
Use our filter options to find the most suitable product
- When temperatures are continuously greater than +356 °F
- When the maximum abrasion resistance is necessary
- When a cost-effective FDA bearing is required
- For high speeds
The installation dimensions and tolerances of the iglide® plain bearings are a function of the material and wall thicknesses. For each material, the moisture absorption and the thermal expansion are imperative. Plain bearings with low moisture absorption can be designed with a minimal amount of tolerance. For wall thickness, the rule is: the thicker the bearings are, the larger the tolerances must be.Testing methods Assembly
iglide® bearings are press-fit bearings. The inner diameter adjusts only after press-fit in the proper housing bore with a recommended tolerance. The before press-fit oversized dimension can be up to 2% of the inner diameter. In this manner, the secure press-fitting of the bearing is achieved. Axial or radial shifts in the housing are also prevented.
Certificates and standards